Saturday, November 23, 2013

Training Lulu, part 2

She slept all last night night in  her pillow, when Marvin  went to make his breakfast she kept on sleeping. When I got up at 9 AM she got off her pillow and I gave her breakfast and water, then took her outside where she did her business.

When Marvin and I got ready to go to dialysis, she went back to her pillow, I gave her the usual treat and we left. When I got back, she was still in her pillow sleeping.

As I was ready to go pick him up she went to the pillow, but as soon as I left she jumped on the couch and I could see her looking thru the window. When we got back, she was sitting on top of Marvin's chair, but she had not done any messes of any kind.

Now Marvin went to sleep, so I turned off the living room lights and she went to her pillow. I came to my room, looked out and she was laying quietly. I took a picture. She is now sleep.

So far, so good :)

Have a good Sunday