Wednesday, November 6, 2013

There's a word for it...

Once in a while I eat something  and I enjoy it so much that I tend to eat it over and over, until I get tired of it and then I won't have any for a while. There's a word for it..compulsion maybe?

Lately I have been eating lots of spicy chili mango slices, I look for it at the supermarket and become annoyed if they don't have it. I even wrote the company, and they assured me they will supply Stater Bros with spicy chili mango, matter of fact they told me they sent half a case of it especially for me, and to ask the produce manager about it!
Lizzie had a taste and she didn't care for it. But I love it!!!

The other thing I can't get enough of lately is bacon! We went to Mimi's for lunch with Lizzie and I had a BBLT, the next day we had bacon and waffles, Monday I had bacon and tomatoes, and I think I could eat bacon every day, 3 times a day. Today I had a bacon turkey sandwich from Panera and tonight I had the last of the bacon, and yes, I crumbled it on top of the last of my brownie. YUM!

I searched the internet to find out what are the best brands of bacon:

#1 Kirkland bacon (from Costco) in packages of 3
#2 Oscar Meyer (thick cut)
#3 Walmart great value lower sodium

 
I wonder how long this urge to eat bacon and chili mango will last, but right now I am sure enjoying it.


1 comment:

RedRed said...

I have heard from a friend that the Kirkland bacon is delicious. He especially likes the pepper bacon. I'll have to get some; bacon is delicious. But on a brownie?