Sunday, November 17, 2013

Family videos

I think I wrote that after we got our new TV, we put the "old" one in the spare room and Marvin got the VCR working.

I looked for family videos that I had not seen in a looong time. We looked at a very eclectic one, it had a little bit of everything, it was not a very good video, lots of snow (not the weather one).

Today I decided to clean some of my drawers, and I found a box with old movies I took with my old camcorder. I found one that said "Tristan" so Marvin and I, and Lulu, settled down to watch it.

It was filmed by me, and strangely enough I did a good job, no quick moves or  jumping from one frame to another. I did do a lot of zooming! It was when Marvin, Lizzie and I went to Utah when Tristan was born.

We were taking pictures and filming,  LaDonna and Caz were there too, and the 2 dogs. It was fun to see Tristan when he was a little baby. And how we all looked 15 years ago.

Then there was more video from when I went back to Utah by myself and stayed there for a while. Tristan was a lot bigger then, Sandy was giving him a bath in the kitchen and he looked like a little Buda :)  What a cute baby he was!! There's a part when he's in a swing thing by the kitchen and he's just babbling away, sooo adorable!


 




2 comments:

RedRed said...

He was adorable, and still is in a much taller way.

Kteach said...

Agree :)