Saturday, November 16, 2013

Another day

I am running out of things to write, it seems most of my days are the same. Today it's been pretty boring, I was not in a very cheerful mood and I couldn't think of anything to do while Marvin was at dialysis, or what to have for lunch. So I just went back home, made me a BLT and just played in the computer and that's about it. I am not mentioning  even more boring things like doing dishes and stuff like that.

I did finish a book that I enjoyed a lot is called "Three Wishes" by an Australian writer Liane Moriarty.

Las night I watched a French movie called "Populaire", it was quite a different movie, check it out http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2070776/ in the plot summary they call her boss handsome, and i laughed because I thought he was pretty homely, oh well.

Till tomorrow :)

2 comments:

RedRed said...

I read a book by Lianne Moriarty, I think, a few years ago. Something about sisters, if I remember right.

Kteach said...

may have been this one, is about triplet sisters :)