Saturday, November 2, 2013

November

November started very nicely. The weather is amazing, nice and warm, getting a little cooler at night. Tomorrow daylight savings time ends, I am not so happy about that, I don't like the short daylight. They has DST in Europe a couple of weeks ago, I have read that Spain doesn't want to do DST anymore, we'll see.

The highlight of yesterday was Tristan texted me his grades!!! He got A's on everything, even the Honors classes. I am super proud of him!! :) It's nice texting with him. I am sure we will both be watching SNL tonight!

Another highlight was Lizzie coming this weekend. We went to Mimi's for lunch. I had "Le Duet" basil tomato soup and it was delicious, then a BBLT (Bacon Lettuce and Tomato on Brioche) and a fruit salad, yummy. Lizzie had "La Femme" Grilled chicken breast on a croiussant with mixed green, tomatoes, and basil pesto mayonnaise, with french fries.

Because this month is Lizzie's birthday, I told her we could go shopping see if she could find something nice to wear. We went to Kohls and JC Penney, but she couldn't find anything that appealed her. Maybe next time :)

Lulu had a haircut, which was soreley needed, it was hard to tell where her eyes were, she looks cute.

Lizzie just finished baking some brownies, so I am going to have some. I hope the rest of November is as nice as the beginning :)

No comments: