Friday, November 8, 2013

smooth soft pretty feet

Of course it is because I went to the podiatrist. I have a standing appointment every 3 months. The doctor does a great job and my feet have never looked or felt better. Even my heels are nice and soft.

I also was going to have some blood test done, but the lab couldn't find the order, I was annoyed because I fasted for nothing lol.

Other than that I did nothing all day. Marv went to Costco to get bacon and other stuff, he also went to get In'n'Out for dinner. I hope I like bacon #1 better than I liked bacon #2.

I hope you all have a nice weekend The weather here is gorgeous! :)

2 comments:

RedRed said...

Have you tried the Kirkland bacon? I may have to go to Costco tomorrow to get some. Suddenly, I want to have bacon, too.

Kteach said...

Yes I did, we had BLT's tonight. It wasn't as good as I anticipated, but was tasty in the sandwich. So far the Stater Bros bulk bacon is my fave. I used to love the Albertson's bulk bacon!