Sunday, November 10, 2013

November Sunday

No birds
No bees
No leaves on trees
November

This is a little poem I taught the kids in Kindergarten and  they made a little 4 page book. In the 1st page they wrote No and drew a bird, and so on.. in the last page they wrote the word November, with a different color for each letter.

I was in the Jacuzzi this afternoon and I was thinking about this poem. I looked around my garden and it being Southern California, there were lots of birds in the bird feeder, and of course the hummingbirds too. There were bees buzzing by the lavender, and all the trees had nice green leaves.

2 comments:

RedRed said...

Southern Cal is nice.

emtes said...

Oh so nice :-) I wish it could be like that here.
And your garden looks just wonderful.
Puss och kram
fran din syster Mia <3