Monday, November 18, 2013

A walk in the park

This morning I went to get me a raisin roll for breakfast and asked Lulu if she wanted to go for a walk. She immediately acted crazy which I took as a yes. So off we left in the pick up, she loves riding and going anywhere.

After I got my treat, I decided to go to the park and take her for a walk. She was excited! When we got there she couldn't wait to get out of the truck and start her walk. She walks as if she has an appointment to get someplace and is running late. I have to walk fast and still she pulls on her leash, i have to stop every so often and she sits down and after a second is ready to go again.

We passed through a wooden bridge, and below the bridge were some rocks and a bunch of ground squirrels. Now I was wondering how she would react because she goes nuts whenever a squirrel is in our yard, she barks and runs after it. However she didn't even give them a glance, is like she thought hey that's their house so be it, but if they come to my house I'll run after them! I actually was pretty surprised she didn't react at all. She's funny this way!

 
Tomorrow is Lizzie's birthday! I hope you have a very nice day :)
Love you!
 
 

1 comment:

RedRed said...

That looks like a pretty park