Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lunch with the girls

I went to Jersey School to have lunch with my old Kindergarten team, Jennifer, Norma and Gloria. They go every Wednesday, always to the same Mexican Restaurant, and they always order the same things. They also take turns paying. Today it was Gloria's turn and she paid for me too, nice!

The waiters there know us as "The Kindergarten teachers", they always stop and talk to me about futbol, and tease me about Barcelona and Real Madrid. We've gone there for years!

When we got back to school, I said, well now I get to go home, they were not amused ;)  It's funny the new kids  in Kinder and First grade call me Mrs Gummy Bear, the older ones call me Mrs. Wann but still they ask for gummy bears. I have a large supply of them because Norbert's sister always was giving him big bags and in turn he gave them to me.

Today has been sprinkling on and off in the evening, so I guess Fall is here for sure. Today I also picked up the first 2 tomatoes we planted  late September, and a whole bunch of them will be ready within a week or two.

Till tomorrow!

1 comment:

RedRed said...

I guess there are worse names to be called than Mrs Gummy Bear :)