Saturday, November 30, 2013

Last November Day

Well it looks like I made it and wrote every day, so did the girls, and Mia you did good too :) I will miss reading the day to day happenings. I will try to write at least once a week, we'll see.

November was a good month in general, had my feet done and also my hair :)
Went out to eat with Marvin a couple of times, tried to train Lulu (she's back in the kennel, she did pretty good, but I will wait till after the holidays to start again. Lizzie came down a couple of times, and the month culminated on a very nice Thanksgiving.

Here's some of the movies I watched and enjoyed:
8 Femmes (2002)
Before Sunrise (1995)
Before Sunset (2004)
Before Midnight (2013)
A Perfect Man (2013) Amsterdam
Cheerful Weather for a Wedding (2012) British 30's
Populaire (2012) French-typewriter contest
Home for the Holidays (1995) Holly Hunter
She's the man (2006) Channing Tatum
Magic Mike
Drinking Buddies (2013)  beer
Four Rooms (Hotel Mon Signor)
 
And books...
 
James Patterson – Alex Cross, Run
Meg Gardiner – The Shadow Tracer
Susan Mallery – A Fool’s Gold Christmas
Liane Moriarty – Three Wishes
Dorothea  Benton Frank   -The Last Original Wife
Faye Kellerman – The Beast
 
Now I am going to bed, still have a pesky cold. Looking forward to a great December!

1 comment:

RedRed said...

You're going to bed at 8:15? You must not feel well.