Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fall Cleaning

I worked on and off all last week trying to get my closets clean and "weeded out". Today I had a nice Jacuzzi soak in the morning, and then I've been putting my summer clothes away and getting my winter clothes out. There really is not a lot of difference between the two, only  shorts and summery clothes are going to go on storage (I still keep a few out for those summer like winter days). And I have brought out the sweatshirts ( I almost never wear them because I get too hot), but mainly I have been discarding stuff that I haven't worn for a long while. Even so my closets are still full. Marvin has said, and I must agree, that basically I just change the clothes from one closet to another.

Tomorrow I go to have my hair  done. I find it weird that I get  anxious when I have to go to the salon even though the girl that does my hair is super friendly and very good. I have to sit down and wait while my hair color does its thing, and I get antsy. Oh well, I may take a picture if it comes out to my liking :)

And that's about it!

1 comment:

RedRed said...

Just let that stuff go, Mom :)