Friday, November 29, 2013

The Day After

It was not only the drinking of the bubbly that made me sleepy, I am catching a cold, and after Lizzie left back to San Diego, I've been sleeping on and off all day.

I am happy that for Thanksgivinf Day I was feeling OK and  enjoyed the meal and the company. It was a very nice day. Both Marvin and I enjoyed it a lot.

This morning it was raining, and that made me  want to cuddle up in bed after taking my cold medicine. I  saw on TV some of the fools that went to Black Friday and got mauled, scratched and trampled, just to save a few dollars.  I have never  gone to a Black Friday event or plan in going. Yes you find great bargains (for instance the TV we just bought was now $200 less, but to fight the crowds and put up with all the pushing and shoving etc. is not worth the savings (most likely they only had maybe 2 or 3 of them anyway, it's like a "Come on" so people go and buy stuff. Oh well. Maybe somr of them enjoy it. I think my sisters in law and their friend Gale, used to go to Black Friday, this year Mary and Dewey didn't come down so I'm sure they wouldn't go just by themselves, but who knows :)

I am now going back to taking my alka seltzer plus and go to sleep. I hope I will be feeling better in the morning.

2 comments:

RedRed said...

Feel better!

emtes said...

Get well soon! I send you krya-pa-dig-kramar (get-well-soon-hugs)