Friday, November 8, 2013

Comments etc.

I'm always amazed at the number of people that read our blogs. Mine should be read by 4-5 people only, since I don't advertise it to anybody. I understand sometimes people happen to it by chance, or by googling something and it takes them to the blog.

I would like people that read my blog be able to comment if they desire, it be fun to know what  unknown people think about the posts. But I cannot see a way to allow anybody to comment. Maybe just as well :)

It was fun that today both the girls and I posted pictures for throwback Thursday, it's fun to reminisce. It's also fun to  do the NaBloPoMo even though I never know what to write about, but is fun to read about what's going on with all of you (Mia you need to do it too, no excuses, it only takes a few minutes).

I also enjoy when some of you write comments to my posts. A while back Sandy said she didn't know exactly if you were to comment on all the posts, or not. I don't think there's any set rules, but is fun to know  you have read it and had something to say about it.

So now I will comment on some of the latest comments:

I bought the Oscar Meyer thick sliced bacon and had a BLT for lunch, it was good but not as good as I thought it would be. And bacon works great with chocolate.
Lizzie found the nest in the orange tree, she took a picture too. It's a good size one but I cannot see any movement so maybe it's an old one.
I'm glad you enjoyed the posies. Sandy you need to keep on clicking.


oops I better send it!

3 comments:

RedRed said...

I've heard of a bacon-topped maple bar, but not chocolate. Did you hear that there will soon be chocolate-dipped potato chips?

Kteach said...

yes I've seen them, maybe I'll get a bag, if it is dark chocolate :)

emtes said...

I know I really have to get better but once I'm on the computer and start writing I'm too tired :-) So comments are mostly the thing I do :-)
Hugs and kisses
from your sis