Monday, November 30, 2015

November recap

It was hard for me to write daily but I think I did OK, missed one day by minutes :)
It was hard because all days are more or less the same, so it was hard to come up with stuff to write about.
Anyway, here's my recap.

Lizzie was here twice this month, one in the first weekend of November and then again for Thanksgiving. Always love to have her here. She also had her 43rd birthday this month.

We had 4 doctor's appointments this month. His regular doctor, then dermatology, and the wound nurse. I had an optometry appointment and just got a call today that my sunglasses are ready. Lulu had a salon appointment .  Marv didn't have a very good month, when his back started getting better it started to hurt again, very painful.

And  bad happenings, the massacre in Paris,  Lebanon, and other  areas of the world :(


Here are the books I read this month:

NOVEMBER 2015
Barbara Samuel – No Place Like Home
Maureen Johnson -  13 Little Blue Envelopes
Joseph Wambaugh – Harbor Nocturne
Elin Hilderbrand – The Rumor
Elin Hilderbrand -  Winter Stroll

I think I forgot to write  about a couple more books that I read

Movies I watched

I didn't watch any movies but I watched a lot of Spanish and Catalan TV online

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

thanks, Mom, but I turned 44 :)

Kteach said...

Oops sorry, you are of course right :)