Monday, November 23, 2015

Simple pleasures?

I was going to write about my first Thanksgiving in the US. But it probably be a long post and I am feeling a little tired.

I'm trying to think of Monday's little pleasures, and the one that comes to mind is that I found a good parking place when we went to Kaiser Orchard offices for Marv's appointment with his dermatologist.

Parking at any Kaiser office is a big headache. I cannot park in tight spaces, and I don't like to back up, so finding a good place to park qualifies as a simple pleasure?!

Tomorrow I have to wake up early to take Lulu to grooming. She looks like a little bison!

Bona nit!

1 comment:

RedRed said...

Finding a good parking space anywhere is a good thing and I know much parking at Kaiser annoys you. Glad you found a simple pleasure :)