Thursday, November 5, 2015

Other Blogs

I don't follow many blogs, just my daughters's, my sister's and my husband's.

There's a few blogs I check from time to time, for instance cooking blogs.

And also several Travel blogs, especially about people that have visited Catalunya, I find it interesting to read what they write, this is one of them...

http://www.getinthehotspot.com/

She's a photographer and blogger from Australia, she was invited by Catalunya TV to visit some areas of Catalunya. She went to Montserrat and other places, it was fun to watch the TV show, and nice to read her blog.


I just found this one quite by chance...

http://itchyfeet2012.blogspot.com/search/label/Barcelona

She's a Hungarian travel blogger. She traveled to different parts of Spain, but I checked her Barcelona travels. It is a bit hard to follow because she changes cities and stories, but I liked her post about Putxet Parc, the one about tapas, and Tibidabo etc. I also found some cool places she  wrote about that I didn't even know. For instance this house which is about 5 blogs from the last apartment we stayed. It would have been nice to see.



It is basically an apartment building which has one side painted over
and it looks like a house from the 20's-30's

Another blog I liked was one that Lizzie found...Very interesting.

http://blogofthecourtier.com/

That's it for today :)

2 comments:

emtes said...

Does Nuri have a blog? I wonder since you wrote "sisters blog". If so what is the address?

I hope you're having a good time with Lizzie staying and that you got to have your margarita ;-)

Give her a big hug from me and I send you and Marvin a big hug too <3
Love you!

Mia

Kteach said...

No, she doesn't have a blog or a computer. I meant yours only.