Saturday, November 14, 2015

Some stuff

I didn't do much today, but at least I accomplished a couple of things:

I did get my teaching credential renewed, although I haven't taken the bullying test yet.

I also made an appointment to take my driving test. The first day/time available was December 16 at 12:30PM. Just a day short of my birthday! I have to study for the test because I did a couple of practice tests online and I'm afraid I didn't do very well :(

We went to Capriotti's for lunch (to take home) and we had "The Bobbie" to get us in the Thanksgiving mood, especially since we seldom do the traditional turkey thing.

  Homemade turkey, cranberry sauce, dressing and mayo in a bun.
  It actually is pretty good, although I prefer my usual Italian sub.
  The 5 guys are next to Capriottis, so I got some Cajun fries too.

                               Have a good Sunday :)

No comments: