Monday, November 16, 2015

writing props

I was going to write , but I found I had nothing to say.

So I checked to see if the girls had written their blog.

First I checked Mia, she doesn't write everyday, but she seems to be doing OK, enjoying the long dark Swedish winter.

Then I read Lizzie's blog and I was sad to read she's feeling borderline depressed. It has been a stressful last few days and I wonder if that contributes to  that feeling. I wish I could help in some way.

Lastly I read Sandy's blog and she wrote about writing about little every day pleasures. So let's see...

1. I enjoyed the cool windy weather we had today, it was blue skies and sunny, you could see the snowed mountains to the north very clearly.

2. I gave Lulu her flea pill and she looked at me thinking she knew what was hiding under a piece or pork, but ate it anyway.

3. Can't think of any other little pleasures for today.

What I did today was:

Woke up at 10AM.
Went grocery shopping.
Put gas in the pick up.
Had a child's Happy Meal for lunch.
Went to the eye doctor to have my eyes checked again, I had a red eye and been using some prescription drops and the doctor wanted to see if it was better.
On the way back home it took me 40 minutes to drive home because or road work and one lane only. It usually takes me less than 15 minutes.
Has a snack of nachos, chips, cheddar cheese, shredded pork, and avocado.
Read a little, talked to Marvin, played with Lulu a little.
Took the trash and recycle bins outside.
Had Sprout's pizza for dinner, was very good.
Talked for an hour with Norbert...well he talked and I sort of listened. All about his family in France.
Probably will watch a movie tonight.

Good night!

No comments: