Sunday, November 1, 2015

October recap

I didn't do a September recap. If you follow my blog, you know why.

So this is October's recap and also I will add books I read in September (I didn't read a single book while I was in Catalunya, too many other things to do)

October was totally different than September. Marvin injured his back in some way on October 2nd, and he's been in pain ever since. We didn't do anything all month, just go to and from dialysis.
On the 19th, our financial adviser came by, and the next day Marvin's pain got worse and we spent all day in ER. We have an appointent with his regular doctor November 11.

On the 22nd Lizzie went to visit Sandy in Utah for a long weekend and they had some fun times together. I wish I could have gone too.

Here's hoping for a better pain free November!


Books I read in September and October

SEPTEMBER 2015
Mary Higgins Clark – All Through the Night
Tatiana de Rosnay – A Paris Affair
Laura Hankins – The Sumertime Girls
Kristin Harmel – The Sweetness of Forgetting
Mary Alice Monroe – The Summer’s End

OCTOBER 2015
Mary Alice Monroe – The Butterfly’s Daughter
Richard C. Morais – The Hundred-Foot Journey
Candance Bushnell – Killing Monica
Mary Higgins Clark – The Melody Lingers On
Debbie Macomber – Silver Linings
Jojo Moyes – After You
Irene Hannon – Hope Harbor

Movies I've seen
SEPTEMBER
Man Up (2015) UK    
                                                          
OCTOBER
Bypass (2012)  Spain –Basque
I’ll see you in my dreams (2015) USA
Slow Learners (2015)  USA
Ricki and the Flash (2015)  USA



No comments: