Monday, November 2, 2015

NABLOPOMO

I thought I would try to write every day this month too. But I am not sure I have too much to write about now that I am back home.

I did write a lot last month, telling about my trip to Spain, and even though I had not many comments, I hope you enjoyed the pictures and my narrative. It was an amazing time in my home town with my two daughters :)

I am a little bummed out because I cannot find my glasses, I've looked all over, luggage, purses, etc and cannot find them. Also I cannot find my iPod :(  I  may have left my glasses in the last apartment, or in the plane...or who knows! Next week I have an appointment with optometry and will have some new glasses made. I need some sun glasses, and regular glasses, one for computer and one for long distance.

Today it started raining in the evening, and with the ending of Daylight Saving Time it starts to feel like Fall finally. I was getting pretty tired of all that heat!

 M is still not feeling well, he's been laying down a lot today and his back seems to be hurting all the time. I hope next week when we go to the doctor he may have some suggestions on how to get better. I bought some electronic thing from icy hot but it didn't seem to help much.

Tomorrow I was going to meet Norbert for lunch, but I won't meet him if it's raining unless he wants to drive up here. We'll see.




1 comment:

emtes said...

I read everything you all write but sometimes don't comment. But I really enjoy reading about your day-to-day life. It's hard when you live so far apart but I love the fact that you sometimes "chat me up" on Facebook. It's so nice being able to "talk" live so to speak :-)
Love you <3