Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Catalunya Experience

For a number of weeks now, I have been watching a program from TV3 the Catalan TV called "Catalunya Experience".

They invite people that are bloggers, or word travelers, or some that have been on TV in their country, and invite them to spend some days in Catalunya. Not just Barcelona, but different areas of Catalunya. They learn their history, taste they native foods, etc.
Their guide is a young catalan woman called Ivana Miño, she's a biologist and also an actress and dancer.

They have a new show every Wednesday, I have seen them all so far and have enjoyed them very much. I've found out lots of things I didn't know, it's very interesting.

I am sending a link to one of my favorites programs in the series. It's the one with Jarek and Beata. They are from Poland. He's the most well known weather man on TV in Poland, and she's a journalist.
In this show, they visit the costa Brava, including San Feliu, also they see the inside of Casa Batllo, and spend April 21 (San Jordi) in Barcelona where they buy books and roses.

They show the program in both the Catalan version and the English version. The link is for the English version. If you have some time, be sure to watch it, I think you will enjoy it and it will bring back  good memories for Lizzie and Sandy.


http://www.ccma.cat/tv3/alacarta/catalunya-experience/jarek-i-beata-costa-brava-i-caldes-de-montbui-versio-anglesa/video/5558306/


2 comments:

RedRed said...

I'll be sure to watch it this weekend!

Lizzie said...

me too!