Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 9 - Smoke alarms

We are now the proud owners of 4 smoke alarms, plus 1 gas/monoxide alarm. Not being able to smell much I think it's a good idea.
Today was another beautiful Fall day, sunny and blue skies, with just a hint of coolness in the air.
Norbert, Marvin and I did some work in the garage, every day the pile gets a little higher but I have been throwing away a lot of stuff too. We also filled the birds feeders and in the morning while I was in the Jacuzzi I saw several hummingbirds happily drinking.
Norbert and I went for an early dinner to El Torito, I of course had a Cadillac Margarita, yum!
Tomorrow is back to the doctor, the same one that did the PD surgery, let's hear what he has to say. then Friday we'll go to a different surgeon to see if the pick line is ready to be removed.
In other news, I got an email from Sonia and she confirmed that Nuri sold her apartment in Platja (peluqueria) and got enough to buy a 1 bedroom apartment in La Bisbal. I hope she's happy there :)

1 comment:

emtes said...

I'm really happy to hear about the smoke alarms and so is Hasse!
You know we have 7 of them in our house :-)
Hope you will get some good news at Marvin's doctors.
So Nuri has moved. Is that far from where she used to live? Why did she move, do you know?
I'm so happy you write every day :-) I look forward to that so much and to Sandy's and Lizzies too.
Puss och kram
Mia <3