Friday, November 18, 2011

November 18 - just another day

Nothing much has happened today. The plumber came later than they said he would so any things I had planned to do (grocery shopping and library) got put on hold.
Marvin has been walking around pretty well with just the cane, I am so glad he's feeling better :)
Both girls called tonight, Lizzie to say thanks for the Bday card, and Sandy to say she got home all right :)
I am about to order Thanksgiving dinner. I decided I didn't feel like cooking, but for some reason I was craving a traditional Thanksgiving meal, so I will order from The Claim Jumper http://www.claimjumper.com/include/files/HolidayPlatter.pdf
Lizzie will come over and maybe Jeff too, and I invited Norbert since he's not going to Las Vegas this year.

I reread what I wrote yesterday and was surprised at how many typos I made, oh well!

No comments: