Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November 23 - Wednesday

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, time to give thanks for our many blessings.
Thanksgiving is a very American holiday. For some reason this year I felt like having a typical Thanksgiving meal, and that's what we are having. Since my turkey and dressing culinary skills are somewhat lacking, I ordered a dinner for 4-6 from a nice restaurant(as I already told you in a previous post)
I went to Claim Jumper to get the dinner for tomorrow, with instructions on how to cook/warm/fix the meal. It will be interesting, I am sure everything will taste super good :)
Lizzie will be coming over, she will stay until Sunday. It will be very nice to have her here. Jeff sent a nice note saying he wouldn't be coming but is looking forward to being here for Christmas :) Norbert will be our other guest. He's kind of goofy but a good friend, he keeps on insisting he will put the Christmas lights too, we'll see.
We will be missing Sandy and Tristan and Marty but they are spending Thanksgiving with his family in Pocatello. We were happy to have them here a few weeks ago when they built the awesome ramp.
Whether you celebrate or not, I hope all of my readers have a wonderful Thursday!!!

No comments: