Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14 - Musings about the wedding


I have spent a fairly long amount of time looking at all the pictures of Monica and Xavi's wedding. Some from Aida, some from friends, some from Elvira, and some from Sonia. I think Sonia's pictures were the best ones.
I liked the picture of Nuri and her daughters,and I laughed at the ones of Nuri dancing with Sonia and with some young man, she always likes to dance and have fun lol. I thought Monica looked very happy, I liked her dress especially when she had the shawl over it. Sonia looked very pretty in her outfit with her hat, and Aida looked just like herself, is what I'd expect her to wear, with a matching Nacho. I liked the color of Nuri's outfit but didn't care much for how it was made, I don't think it flattered her, and I am not sure about the shawl, but the main thing is she looked well and happy. Better than I have seen her lately, I think the move is agreeing with her.
I really liked the place where they had the reception, as I said yesterday, I am going to post a photo of it. It's an old Catalan farmhouse, remodeled and made into a restaurant. So pretty :)

No comments: