Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 19 - Lizzie is 40!!!


Happy Happy Birthday, I hope all your birthdays are wonderful!
I read Lizzie's and Sandy's blogs, and I enjoyed reading them. What a nice way to remember your accomplishments and important events in your life, I am sure the next 40 years will be as blessed and full of wonderful things.
Because almost everything has been said, I decided to make a pictorial of Lizzie at 10, 20, 30 and 40. You are getting better all the time :)
Feliz cumpleanos Elisabeth Nuria Wann Perello!!!

1 comment:

emtes said...

I really like the idea of the photos :-) I also congratulated her on her big day.
I don't know if you read that my friend Victoria Tocca won a HMMA award on Thursday in LA. She got it for best classical song (I think, or video) That's so great. You can see and hear it if you go to my FB-wall.
Have a great Sunday.
Hugs and kisses from your sister
Mia <3