Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13 - Nice day


Lizzie and Marvin went out today, to the bank, the Post Office and Stater Brothers. I think is the first time in a long while that Marvin went out to the store, he's doing so much better :) He and Lizziw fixed breakfast, chocolate chip waffles with bacon, nice!
For lunch, Lizzie asked for breaded pork, so I cooked that with asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes. Here's a picture of Marv and Lizzie.
I checked some of the pictures Aida put on Facebook of her mother's wedding, they all look well and happy, I had to laugh at Nuri's dancing and talking up a storm, she has not changed much! I love the place where they had the reception, I will send a picture of it tomorrow.
Thanks Lizzie for a nice visit, and Sandy, enjoy your trip to California :) Love you all.

No comments: