Saturday, November 26, 2011

November 26 - Books are good


I went to the Library today. This month I have read 9 books so far, and the good thing is, I really enjoyed all of them.
There are certain authors I enjoy and some of them are fairly prolific and have written more than 1 book. If my Library doesn't have the books I want, I go online and check them out from the greater Los Angeles line of libraries, and it only takes a couple of days before I get them.
Today I got 4 books, and I think I will enjoy them all as well.
I love reading! I love books! I am the only hold out in the family with no reader although I could get them in my iPad if I was so inclined, but I like to hold a book in my hands when I'm reading at home. I think I might like to read with my iPad if I was traveling, it would be a lot easier than to carry books around.
I am happy we are a family of readers!
I finished reading the book in the picture and Lizzie borrowed it and read it while she was staying here, she just finished it. We both enjoyed it :)

No comments: