Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 10 - Good and Bad

The good things: We went to Dr. Crabtree and he removed the drain. Is very good not to have it hanging all the time and draining it daily. Tomorrow should be the last day for the antibiotics IV, but Dr Chiang will call and let us know for sure.

Another good thing, my niece Monica called me, she wanted to personally tell me about her wedding, she sounded happy and nervous. I also talked to her fiance Xavi 9 in catalan no less). He seems like a nice guy and I'm happy for her. She said thank you to the 3 of you that wrote in FB sending good wishes :)

Now for the bad. For the past couple days I've been having a pain in my left side, lower abdomen. I had something like this before and the doctor said it was gas. So I don't know it that's what it is, but it's pretty painful. Yesterday I moved some boxes in the garage and Marvin thinks maybe I pulled a muscle. The other bad thing, is I feel cold and chilly, I turned the temperature up and sleep for an hour after I took Marvin to hemo, and just now I woke up from another hour nap. Probably a cold.

Have a good Veteran's Day. I'm sure you will enjoy the day off!

No comments: