Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7 - chocolate pudding



First things first. We went to see the doctor today, she seemed pleased with the progress. We have to go to the surgeon on Thursday and see what he has to say. If all is well, they will take his pick line on Friday, no more home nurses coming every day. They all have been very nice, at the beginning they tried to teach us how to do it ourselves, after a couple of days, they gave up and just kept coming daily.


The days are getting cooler, it's starting to feel like Fall although it will probably get warmer again! at least no snow :)


When we got home , I had a craving for chocolate, I looked in the pantry and found a box of fudge chocolate pudding. It called for 3 cups of milk and I only had 2 cups, so I added 1 cup of half and half (richer and yummier) I also added some semi sweet chocolate pieces for that extra taste. It was YUMMY!!!! I don't want to know how many calories or sugar it had, it just tasted soo good, just what I was craving! It's OK to indulge sometimes :)

1 comment:

emtes said...

You're absolutely right!! You should indulge sometimes when you feel like it. It looked really yummie on the photo too :-)

I'm happy to hear everything is going better with Marvin :-) But it must have been nice to have the nurse come to you instead of going there.

Hugs and kisses. Take care!
Your sis Mia <3