Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8 - Spanish family



My cousin Fernando and I email each other a couple of times a year, the other day he sent me a link of Barcelona which I posted in Facebook. It's a beautiful link, check it out :)






I wrote him back to thank him and he responded, telling me he had gone to Sonia's Mexican restaurant in San Feliu, and enjoyed it very much. He also wrote he was planning on visiting my mother in La Bisbal, he said she'd be surprised. Well, so was I!



I am assuming he meant Sonia's mother, i.e. Nuri, and if so I wonder if she sold her apartment in Platja and moved to La Bisbal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Bisbal_d%27Empord%C3%A0



Nuri and I keep in touch sporadically, I think I haven't heard from her or she from me since last Christmas or so, but Sonia writes me once in a while and she hasn't mentioned anything about it, so I am just wondering.



In other news, Monica is getting married on Saturday to her long time boyfriend Xavi. I wish them all the best, he seems like a nice man, he and his brother own a popular pizza place in Girona, and they seem to get along well. I am glad she has found a good man :)



No comments: