Saturday, November 12, 2011

November 12 -Haircut, Lizzie and Cha Cha


It's time to get a haircut! I had an appointment for 2:30PM
I have been going to the same salon for a couple of years now, my stylist, Lauren, is very good, she's also very nice. Today I got a head and neck massage, aroma therapy and hair therapy, very relaxing, and a hand massage. Lastly I got a haircut. It's very cute I think, not too different from my last one, but my hair feels silky and shiny and smells wonderful :)
After I got home, Lizzie and I went to ChaCha's (her choice) as a pre birthday dinner. We both stuffed ourselves, but it was very good.
It was a nice relaxing rainy day :)

1 comment:

emtes said...

You look awesome!!! Very becoming haircut and it even looks silky. Great drink and food there :-) I hope you and Lizzie had a great day.
Puss och kram
Mia <3 <3