Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 16 - K-Team


Today I went to lunch with my kindergarten teacher friends. It was very nice seeing a lot of the children, they came and hug me (some teachers kept saying, just wave to Mrs. Wann) but noooo, they broke files and run to me..hee hee. I remember when I walked my kids to the cafeteria or something, sometimes we would see a parent or aide, and I would tell them, don't yell or run to them, just wave ;)
Anyway we went to our usual lunch place, Veracruz. It was nice to order a Margarita with my lunch! of course I passed it around and they all took healthy sips from it.
I had 2 tacos de pollo with rice and beans, was good but it really filled me up!
Afterwards I hung around a little and talk to some of my teacher friends, then went home and took a nap.

No comments: