Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What to eat?

I told you about my dry mouth and how Biotene has helped. But I still have trouble swallowing certain foods, especially meat. Another frustrating thing is  a lot of the foods I eat taste differently, and not in a good way.

That makes it much harder to think of meals to eat.

This was my meals for today: Breakfast was a chocolate croissant from Panera. Lunch was sweet potato fries with alioli, from G Burgers. Snack was some chips and dip. Dinner: 2 slices of pizza, and I had a few pieces of Tuscan melon for dessert. Oh and many many glasses of water (and Pepsi).

Not very well balanced meals. I like salads but the lettuce gets stuck in the roof of my mouth and won't go down :( . My doctor didn't see any infection or something wrong when he checked my mouth and throat.

It is getting better, so maybe it will just take time.

No comments: