Saturday, August 10, 2013

Painting the house

As I wrote a few days ago, we are thinking of having the house exterior painted.

The first quote was just out of sight. A scam.

The next door neighbors are having the house painted as well, their painter was supposed to give us an estimate but he hasn't shown up yet, but I did call one that I saw in Facebook, and he came and he's a very nice person and Marvin and I both liked him, so I'll be giving him a call and see when he can get started.

His estimate was a little below  the neighbors' estimate, but what made it nice is because I told him I saw it in Facebook he gave us a 10% discount :)

This is the name in Facebook if you want to check him out: Paint it up

We just about decided to paint it the same color as the shed. Cape Cod blue with white trims. I think it will be quite a change, I hope we like it!  :)


 

No comments: