Saturday, August 10, 2013

Henry Poole

I just finished watching a movie I've been wanting to see for a long time, "Henry Poole Is Here" a 2008 movie filmed in La Mirada.

It's a quirky little movie, and I sort of liked it, although I spent most of my time trying to guess what streets and what houses were featured.
This is a review of the film http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1029120/
The users reviews are good as well.

I know of one area where it was filmed because is a couple of blocks from my house. I remember walking down the street with Tristan who was visiting , he was totally uninterested and sat down in the curve with a book while I was busy trying to figure out what was going on.

Here's some pictures I took that day.

Luke Wilson, the star of the film
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

RedRed said...

I bet Tristan would be much more interested now! BTW, I've seen that movie. It was all right.