Friday, August 23, 2013

Pffffffffffffffffffft

I checked the Courthouse online today, and wouldn't you know it, they found my ticket!

Unfortunately, I have to pay $495.00 plus $10.00 if I file online. According to the State of California, a California roll stop is considered the same as running a red light. Even though it says there's a penalty of $361.00 for a red light infraction in this town, they charged me $134.00 more, why? nobody knows!!! The sheriff department doesn't know either!

If I choose to go to traffic school there's an addtional $164.00 penalty! I guess I'll choose not to.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

emtes said...

Wow that is a lot of money!! Why shold you go to traffic school?? You know how to drive!
This whole affair seems a bit strange.
I hope everything turns out allright in the end.

Hugs and kisses
Mia

PS I haven't had time to write on my blog :-( but I will as soon as things cool down DS