Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Nothing much...

...going on.

Tomorrow they will start prepping the house for painting. I think i already said it's going to match the shed, Cape Cod blue with white trimming. I hope it looks nice :)

I watched a movie yesterday called "Adore" or "Two Women" or "Perfect Mothers". It's an Australian French coproduction, and was shown this year at Sundance. It's based on a book by Doris Lessing called "The Grandmothers" (I didn't know she was a Nobel prize winner). In a nutshell, is the story of two women who have been best  friends since childhood, now each one has a teenage son that are good friends too. Then each woman has an affair with the other woman's son. There's lots more happening, but that's the premise.

The scenic views of the Australian beaches are gorgeous, and so are the sons. I enjoyed the movie.

No comments: