Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Foot Spa

I finally made the appointment for the Foot Spa, and went by this afternoon.

I believe I got  good value for the money. In my previous post I wrote what it was and how much it cost. It was more reflexology that massage although there was some massage as well.

The place was very clean and comfortable. Lucy, a young chinese woman, was very efficient and knew what she was doing, and best of all, there was minimal talk! It was very relaxing and I fell sleep a couple of times during the foot massage (oh how I loved it!)

One part I wasn't too fond of was the back massage. She pressed points on my neck and shoulders and sort or rotated my arm and elbow. Then she kneed on my thighs. Even though she was a small young lady it still was a unexpected weight. She walked on her knees up my buttocks and settled again in the small of my back, from there she kneaded and rubbed and press on some points, then did my neck and my head. The head part was good.

All in all it was a good experience and I definitely might try it again.

1 comment:

lizzie said...

I have bruises on my back from my experience there. :(