Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy Feet 2

A couple of days ago I went shopping for groceries at Stater Brothers and a cute Asian guy came and handed me a leaflet. I looked at it . It was for the "Grand Opening" of La Mirada Foot Spa, located conveniently in the same  lot as Stater Brothers.

 An introductory $5.00 off coupon was attached to the card.

I decided to give it a try. I will go on Monday. That's what you get for $25.00 minus the $5.00 coupon:

15 minutes head, neck, shoulder, arms and hand massage.
30 minutes foot massage.
15 minutes back massage.

That seems perfect for me, since I cannot sit still for a whole hour, this way is divided in 15 minutes massages, but for the 30 minutes foot massage, which I could handle, because I love having my feet massaged.

I will let you know how it goes :)

No comments: