Sunday, August 25, 2013

VMA Awards

Just finished watching the show. Some things I really enjoyed, but there were others that made me cringe a little.

The biggest failure was  Miley destroying one of my favorite songs, felt bad for Robin Thicke! Can she look any more trashy?

Also I thought Eminem was going to perform. Maybe he did when I went to the bathroom? if so, darn it I missed it!

I liked Justin Timberlake. Didn't care for Kanye and his electronic voice. Lady Gaga and her shell outfit made me gag-a! I liked  Macklemore and Ryan and Mary's performance of Same Love .

I think I may just go to sleep now. Hope you all had a nice weekend.

1 comment:

RedRed said...

Marshall didn't perform, but he was on a commercial. Strangely, we couldn't hear any of the MTV-related commercials. Tristan and I decided they are embarrassed by their own programming.