Thursday, August 1, 2013

End of July recap

Time seems to fly by...we are already in August.

Highlights of the month:

Tristan came to visit us for a few days. I had fun going with him to Huntington Beach and meeting his friend Ruben. I hope he enjoyed himself.

Had to take Marvin to the doctor for a very painful pulled ligament. He seems to be feeling better now.

Lizzie came over for the weekend of the 20th. Always good to see her :)

I ended the month by having my anual physical. I am glad to report everything is fine. My dry mouth is better and I can swallow again :)

Books I read this month:

Wendy Miller - Three Good Things
Deirdre Martin - Kiss the Bride
Tim Tharp - The Spectacular Now
Susan Mallery - Barefoot Season
Susan McBride - The Truth about Love and Lightning
Allie Larkin - Why Can't I Be You
Lori Wilde - The Welcome Home Garden Club
 
I will start reading the book recommended by Mia.
 
Here's to a great August!
 
 

1 comment:

emtes said...

Great, I'm sure you will have a good time with it :-) Let me know what you thought after you've read it.

Besos Mia