Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lizzie's visit

I like Saturdays when Lizzie comes to visit, because I can sleep late, since she takes Marvin to dialysis.

When she came back, we went to Cha Cha's for lunch. I ordered the same as always, fries -still great- calamari, flautas and a Margarita. We share a flan for dessert. She shared the appetizers with me and also has steak quesadilla and sangria. So we are good with Cha Cha for a few more weeks.

We stopped by Robert's house because he had an open house, and "admired" the interior. It sure was not staged! You would think at least they would have made up the beds and pick up clothes from the floor. On top of it, the carpet was really dirty. And they are asking $465,000 for it. Good luck!

She went to pick up Marvin and a little later we both went to Kohls and the grocery store. For dinner she went to Classic Burgers and had a cheeseburger and fries, Marvin had a breakfast (served all day) chicken fried steak with gravy and scrambled eggs. I didn't have anything other than a few fries from Lizzie, as I was not hungry.

I felt a little off, so I went to lay down for a while and fell sleep. Of course, now everybody went to sleep and I am wide awake :)

I hope Sandy and Marty had a good time in Wendover, and found the house all in one piece after they got back ;)

No comments: