Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Very annoying!

I went to the sheriff's community office today, to ask for a parking exemption since tomorrow is street sweeping day and we have the painters over and no place to park.
They wrote the license numbers of the pickup and the Mustang, and supposedly they will not be ticketed.

 The I asked about my traffic ticket, yes the one I got June 6. I go online diligently at least once a week and it keeps saying they cannot find it. I wanted to pay it and get it over with. It's even hard to see the date, and the infraction.

 Their answer: My date to go to court is this Saturday, August 24. It doesn't matter if it shows as "not found". I told them that's the day I take my husband to dialysis, they said to ask for an extension, the problem is, they CANNOT FIND THE F%#@$ citation, therefore I cannot get the extension.

So they said to get somebody to drive him but I better get my A$$ to court, lest I get a warrant for my arrest, and a hefty fine on top of the regular fine.

 I got so pissed off about it, that I had to come home and take half an anxiety pill, which put me to sleep for about 2 hours.

 I'll go Thursday after I take Marvin, and then I will wait and wait and wait, and get frustrated and annoyed and probably I will cry too.

 Why the hell they tell you to pay your tickets online to avoid going to the Court House and wait online? and then you cannot do it because they cannot find the citation.

Why why why!!!!

1 comment:

lizzie said...

Plus isn't the court closed on Saturday? WTF?