Friday, August 9, 2013

Manicure

After leaving Marvin at dialysis, I stopped next door (Nails Spa) for a manicure.
I had been there once before and I wrote about it here in this blog.

All I know is I have trouble relaxing and enjoying being taken care of. It may be because of my mild case of ADD, but I find it hard to sit down doing nothing. I get really antsy.

I must add that I have no problem whatsoever sitting down for large amounts of time playing in the computer, but I can watch TV at the same time, I can get up and have a drink or a snack, and I can do so many different things in the computer that it keeps my mind busy.

The Vietnamese lady that did my nails had very poor English and I could hardly understand her. When I handed her the nail polish I had chosen, she became agitated and said NO no polish! she wanted me to have my nails ridges smooth out and buff my nails so they shone. I said OK. She said that $5.00 more dollars. Fine.

So here I am with really short squared nails, buffed to high shine and no polish. Next time she said she will shellack them. As if. 

No comments: