Sunday, August 11, 2013

A French Movie

Last night I watched a French movie I had never heard of before. It's a 2004 film called "Ils se marierent et eurent beaucoup d'enfants" translation: " They will marry and have many children."
In the US they translated it to "Happily Ever After". In French with English subtitles.

It is a very French movie and I enjoyed it (so much smoking). I know some of the stars, although they are not really well known in the US, but Johnny Depp has a small part in it.

The reason I am writing about it is I just love the soundtrack. I especially like a song the Charlotte and Depp listen to in a record store, the whole scene is very sensual and the music is great. I thought it was a french song but after doing some research it is a song by Radiohead called "Creep"

More songs from Radiohead , Velvet Underground (Lou Reed singing Sunday Morning) and Elvis.  Love them :)

No comments: