Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving


It was a quiet Thanksgiving for Marvin and I. I did cook, a stuffed capon just like my mom made, only hers was better :), we had green beans, brussels sprouts, mashed sweet potatoes, and rolls. Marvin is doing very well sticking to his points. We also had cava to drink, Marv had a quarter of a cup, I had about 4 glasses. For dessert, we had the cuban goodies and for me also fruitcake.
It was nice talking to Sandy and knowing her meal for 14 had gone without a hitch and they had a good time, they were also going to see the Utah Jazz afterwards. I hope Lizzie had a good time at the House of pancakes, with Jeff and his family.
I give thanks for my husband, our daughters and grandson, my sister(s), and all the rest of family and friends. May we count our blessings and be thankful every day.

No comments: