Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 16

The house looks emptier without the girls and Tristan here.I sure enjoyed them while they were here.
I laughed reading Sandy's blog talking about the Utah weather. Today it got a lot warmer than when she was here, it was 80 degrees around noon. It's cool in the morning and night but was very warm during the day.
Today one third of my class was missing, and since I only have 15 kids, that means I had a great total of 10 children! I was the envy of the whole school!
There's really not a lot more to say. Next holiday in the USA is Thanksgiving, Sandy is having a houseful of people, and Lizzie I am sure will enjoy her pancakes ;) Marvin and I are still not sure what we'll do, we are not too big on turkey so we'll see.
See you tomorrow on the blog!

No comments: