Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 17

Is hard to write every day lol, nothing much is happening, is just another day. Work, lunch, teach, test, home, TV, dinner yummy pot roast Marv cooked, very tender), computer, bedtime. One cannot have exciting days all the time!
Well let's see, my friend Jennifer called me and we'll go out to dinner on Thursday after school, I'll be sure to have a Margarita in honor of Lizzie's birthday!...I will go to Huntington Beach on Saturday and have lunch with Norbert.
Sonia sent me a link to a hotel in Platja where she would like to have her wedding on 10-10-10. Will it happen? I don't know. I hope it does if this is what she wants.
Just watching Dancing with the Stars, they are down to 3 stars now, Mya (she's the better dancer of the 3 stars left),Donny Osmond and Kelly Osbourne.
I've been having a pain in my right shoulder the last 3-4 days, is hard to lift my arm above my head and I am afraid it might be arthritis, but I hope not. I just took a motrin and hopefully it'll feel better :)
This has really been a random post, sorry about it. I will try to be more entertaining tomorrow, but I am not promising anything ;)

No comments: