Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 7

And so I went to the hair salon. Lauren my hairdresser is a very nice person, she listened to what I had to say and really took her time with me. After dying my hair (maybe a little too dark, but is very lustrous) she washed it and gave me a long scalp, neck and ear massage. It felt great. She also gave me a mini facial. I felt totally relaxed, then it was haircut time. I told her to do what she thought would look well for me, something easy for me to take care of, it came out very nice, she didn't cut too much but layered it and now it has a nice shape. I was happy with it. I even bought some Aveda products like voluminizing tonic. As I was leaving, she surprised me by giving me a hug and a kiss :) By the way, one of my ex Kindergarten kids works there as a trainee. she asked me if I was Mrs. Wann, I said yes and she said you were my teacher in Kindergarten lol
Afterwards I went to my favorite store Trader's Joe and then home. Marvin said my hair looked nice. For dinner, we went to Acapulco.
It was a very nice day.

No comments: